How to get to Chris’s home?

适用年龄:6-8

6岁的吉赛尔很想去迪士尼,可是爸爸妈妈都没空,是不是代表去不了呢?看看机智的吉赛尔怎么实现她的愿望,期间还可以pick up一些实用的乘车句式哦。


Giselle: Dad, I want to go to Disneyland this Sunday morning.

吉赛尔:爸爸,这周日上午我想去迪士尼乐园玩。


Dylan: But dad has to work on Sunday morning. 

迪伦:但是爸爸这周日上午要上班哦。


Giselle: Can mom take me to Disneyland? 

吉赛尔:那妈妈能带我去迪士尼乐园吗?


Dylan: I don’t know. You can go and ask her. 

迪伦:我不知道。你可以去问问她。


Giselle: Mom, mom, my dear mom.

吉赛尔:妈妈,妈咪,我亲爱的母亲大人。


Amanda: Honey, what’s the matter? 

阿曼达:亲爱的,怎么了?


Giselle: Will you go to Disneyland with me?

吉赛尔:你会陪我去迪士尼乐园玩吗?


Amanda: I’d love to, but not this Sunday, mom has a lot of work to do.

阿曼达:妈妈很乐意陪你,但是这周日不行。妈妈有很多工作要做。


Giselle: It’s all right.  Can I go with Chris and her mom and dad?

吉赛尔:那好吧。我可以和克丽丝一家去吗?


Amanda: Go ahead. 

阿曼达:可以。


Giselle: Then how do I get to Chris’s home?

吉赛尔:那我要怎么去克丽丝的家?


Dylan: Honey, you can take a bus. 

迪伦:亲爱的,你可以搭公交。


Giselle: Should I buy a bus ticket? 

吉赛尔:我需要买公交车票吗?


Dylan: Of course yes for you are over 1.2 meters tall.

迪伦:当然需要,因为你的身高已经超过1米2了。


Giselle: But where is the bus station and which bus should I take? 

吉赛尔:但是公交站在哪儿?我应该乘坐哪一路公交车?


Dylan: Do you remember the ice cream shop beside our neighborhood? 

迪伦:你还记得我们小区旁边的雪糕店吗?


Giselle: Yes, there are a lot of ice creams in the shop. I like the shop very much.

吉赛尔:记得,雪糕店里有很多雪糕。我很喜欢那家店。


Dylan: Good. The bus station is right next to the ice cream shop.  And No. 1, No. 205 and No. 387 can take you to Chris’s home. 

迪伦:很好。公交站正好就在雪糕店旁边。你乘坐1路、205路、387路公交车就可以到克丽

的家。


Giselle: Really? It’s simple.  So I just get on the bus, buy a bus ticket and get off the bus at the second station, right?

吉赛尔:真的吗?这很简单。所以我只需要上车、买票然后在第二个站下车是吗?


Dylan: Yeah, you are such a smart girl.  

迪伦:是的,你真是个聪慧的女孩。


Giselle: By the way, dad, can I go there by metro? 

吉赛尔:顺便问一下,我可以做地铁去吗?


Dylan: Well, that’s not a good idea for it takes you at least 15 minutes to reach the nearest metro

station.

迪伦:呃,因为你至少需要花15分钟走到最近的地铁站。这显然不是一个好主意。


Giselle:  I think it’s better to take the bus. 

吉赛尔:那我觉得坐公交比较方便。


Amanda: Don’t worry.  I’ll send you to Chris’s home.  It’s not safe for a six-year-old girl to take a bus alone.  

阿曼达:别担心,我会把你送到克丽丝的家。一个六岁的小女孩独自坐公交是不安全的。